The Annual Fall Auction raises funds for a variety of Moses Lake Christian Academy projects. It is MLCA's goal to keep tuition as reasonable as possible for families in our community and to provide opportunities such as variable tuition. But this means we need additional funds to provide a quality education for our students. The Fall Auction is the main academic fundraiser to help fill this need. This is why we need help from parents and the community to make this event a success. There are many ways you can help make this event great.
• Donate items for the auction - Each MLCA family is asked to provide an item or basket for the event. We also approach businesses in the community to help support the event in this way. Here is a list of donation ideas.
• Become a Corporate Sponsor - We are looking for event sponsors who are willing to donate at different sponsorship levels. For information click below.
• Participate in class projects - Each class is asked to provide an auction item with a fair market value of approximately $500. This is much easier if all of the families in the class participate.
• Volunteer as a class project coordinator - You can help communicate with the teacher and parents to create the class auction project.
• Join the Auction Committee - Many hands are needed to make this event possible and there are lots of ways you can help on the committee. Contact Janeil at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. To get an idea of some of the things the auction committee does check out the description of Auction Committee Positions.
• Help set up and/or clean up - Nov. 4th is a busy day and lots of helpers are needed.
Item Donation Form