Moses Lake Christian Academy has been approved by the government to accept both longer term F1 students & 1-Year J1 students through foreign exchange companies such as ASA and ASSE International, Inc.
Students who seek education here must have strong English language skills. We do not offer "ESL" services at MLCA.
If you are seeking a Washington State diploma for your student, you must apply for a long term F1 visa. This will allow you to complete a full course of high school studies at Moses Lake Christian Academy.
MLCA does not provide housing for foreign exchange students. You must have an approved host family and this family must be available to interview with the school.
The following is a list of documents that need to be submitted for application:
1. Complete the MLCA Student Application for Admission.
2. Application fee must be paid in US dollars of $1,000.00 for F1 Visa or $500.00 for J1 Visa.
3. Financial Evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition and living expenses such as a signed bank statement from your bank manager declaring your financial ability to pay all school tuition, fees and living expenses.
4. A Copy of the student's current signed passport.
5. A signed Health Physical Form by the student's doctor in English.
6. Current and complete immunization records in English.
7. TOEFL scores or Standardized Test Scores translated into English.
8. Official Transcript from previous school in English with school phone contact.
9. Host Family information completed on the MLCA Application for Admission Form
10. One 2 in. X 2 in. photograph (passport size).
We are excited to explore the future with you. It is our desire to welcome you into the Moses Lake Christian learning community. We pray that as we explore this possibility together, we will find the best educational situation for your student.